January 14, 2009

Ramen Ifu/威風 in Akihabara

Ifu ramen In the end of 2008, I went to a ramen restarurant Ifu/ 威風 in Akihabara with friends. It's a controversial shop on the internet, but I like their ramen. There are a lot of tonkotsu ramen restaurants in Tokyo, so I drop in naturally. I don't remember the last time I had soy sauce base one. I thought it was good! Some people are saying their miso ramen doesn't have much taste and others are saying with butter topping is ok. By the way, a small Chinese restaurant used to be there... 焦がし醤油ラーメン/ Kogashi Shoyu Ramen seared soy sauce ramen(I don't know how to say こがし醤油 in English) 600yen 威風 / IFU Kanda-Sakumacho 1-20, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 11am-11pm get out of Showa dori exit of Akihabara station, walk right, and then turn right at the coner of Shosen Book Tower.