December 30, 2009

It wasn't digital camera's fault デジカメのせいではなかった #2

Cell-phone au A5518SA I hope to finish undone post by the end of this year. Long time ago, I use to take pictures seriously. After I became unable to draw pictures, I wanted something to express myself. I couldn't make something with my hands directly, so I picked photography, Soon I found it was really interesting and difficult. I got crazy about it. My main camera was Nikon FM2. People don't know much about digital, so when someone said "Dejikame is great!", the others ask him, like "Huh? Kochikame?". A while later, I got my first digital camera. It was Casio QV-10A. After using it, somehow I felt photograpy was becoming boring. Lately I found that it was just because my situation, or "I" changed at the time. Not digital camera's fault. So... I'm trying to use my cell-phone often now, as the easiest digital camera. This is just my idea, but the day starting taking picture is more unforgettable than the first drawing. Children can draw pictures with pencil and paper. But photography needs development. I guess most people start photography at club activity in school or after growing up. Except for the people who given own cameras from a young age, like Lartigue. I think digital camera set those children; potential photographers, free. They don't have to ask their parents to have the films developed. Old time children had only one roll of film per a week(no, a month, or a season), but today's children could take pictures unlimitedly. It's like doodle! I'm curious about the photographs taken by them in the future! Then some of them would choose film. So excited.